Listing at the right price is crucial and a professional appraisal from Diversified Appraisal will ensure you get it right.
If you're going to sell your home, you should seriously consider a professional appraisal. An appraisal doesn't cost that much and it pays in the long run! Unless a homeowner spends hours every week on real estate valuation, like an appraiser, it's practically impossible for them to get a handle on real estate market forces.
It's tempting to want to base your home's value on how much you have invested in your home, or the amount you need to get out of it. You see, the appraisal measures how much your home will bring on the open market.
A home is only going to sell for what another person is willing to pay.
||Contact us for details regarding the specific services we offer for home sellers.
Selling on your own?
An increasing amount of Pennsylvania homeowners are making the decision to sell their homes FSBO (For Sale By Owner) and foregoing the help of a real estate agent. But to do it right, with minimal waiting and for the best price, what you need is a skilled appraiser. You need an objective opinion, we're human too, we understand its difficult hard to take an objective look at your own home because of your emotional attachment to it. We will tell you what you need to know, not just what you want to hear.
In addition to helping you set a realistic selling price to attract more potential buyers, a professional appraisal can:
People are surprised to discover their home's value is higher than they originally thought.
So taking the first step and spending a little on a professional appraisal allowed them to get thousands more than they could have originally netted.
Alternatively, some people have an overestimated opinion of their home's value, and by getting an appraisal it helped them to to realistically price their home in order for it to sell quickly - instead of waiting on the market for months. Asking too much for a home will not attract buyers, reducing your offers, making closing more difficult, wasting valuable time, money, and efforts.
- Be a very beneficial bargaining tool while speaking with a potential buyer
- Put buyers at ease with written proof of the condition of your home inside and out
- Alert you of issues and eliminate last-minute repair hassles that might hold-up a closing
- Help prevent the chances of unrevealed problems that cause sales to go up in smoke
We also help agents price homes in Mifflin County
You might have a very skillful agent, but it's definitely a good idea to have an unbiased second opinion of your home's value before signing a listing agreement.
Let Diversified Appraisal help. We can provide you with a pre-listing appraisal so both you and your agent have a precise summarizing of your home's characteristics and a detailed analysis of the the newest and similar comparable sales which we typically refer to as "comps" in the appraisal industry.
We also are available for general consulting
Maybe you feel like you don't need an "appraisal" but you still want some help gathering local sales and property data. We
have services tailored for the needs of clients like you to help with your real estate decisions.
This is a little bit of what you can expect when you order an appraisal from Diversified Appraisal...
- We pride ourselves on making sure that when you send your initial inquiry, you get a immediate response: We will provide you with information tailored for your particular appraisal need. We'll be delighted to provide suggestions - just let us know what your situation is.
- Quick turnaround time: Usually in a week's time or less from the date we receive the request, you'll have a PDF of the report ready to download.
- Appraisal and consulting report formats that suit YOUR needs:
We've preformed a lot of assignments, and we've learned that in the business of real estate appraising, it's naive to think there's a typical or standard "generic" report. We offer many different types of reports and have know how at providing appraisals to clients without so much of the industry jargon so that you don't have to be real estate attorney to understand it.
- Any follow up questions? You can expect a fast response from Diversified Appraisal: When we write reports, we make sure they are written in plain English, understandable, and meet or exceed the Uniform Standards of Professional Practice that governs the appraisal practice.
Should you have any questions regarding your appraisal once you've read the report, we suggest that you simply email or call us!